SUNGLASSES FOR THE NON–STOP EXPLORER
District Vision's Kaishiro frame is designed and engineered for maximum comfort in high performance conditions. The frame was tested with a range of runners between California, Colorado and New York City. The frame features a reinforced hinge and 55 millimetre diameter lens.
SPORTS SUNGLASSES MADE IN JAPAN
The District Vision performance eyewear system was developed over a two year technical testing period, involving New York City athletes and Japanese engineering. The frame features D+ lens technology, an adjustable hypoallergenic rubber nose pad and temple tips with a titanium core.
THE LIGHTEST, MOST COMFORTABLE SPORTS FRAME
A hypoallergenic nose pad is mounted with titanium screws and a titanium core to produce the lightest, most comfortable sports frame. It is recommended visiting a preferred optician to ensure a durable and comfortable fitting. Your sunglasses are accompanied by the highest grade 630GSM micro fibre running pouch and ships in a Munken print 150g paper box.
DISTRICT SKY G15 LENS
Tested by New York City athletes and made in Japan. The District Sky G15 lens provides maximum sun protection and allows 15% light transmission.
THE SPORTS LENS OF THE FUTURE
D+ lens technology is constructed from a proprietary form of polycarbonate material, which is shatterproof and anti-scratch. The lens interior features an anti-reflective application for holistic eye protection. The lens is finished with our oleophobic treatment making it water and oil repellent.
- District Sky G15 is a maximum sun protection lens
- Allows 15% light transmission
- 55 millimetre diameter lens.
- Adjustable hypoallergenic rubber nosepad
- Temple tips with a beta titanium core
- Made in Japan
- Weight: 22 g
- D+ lens technology includes a proprietary polycarbonate material, which is shatterproof and anti-scratch. The lens interior features an anti-reflective application for holistic eye protection. The lens is finished with an oleophobic treatment making it water and oil repellent.